Weekly planner printable: Free printable planner with vertical layout. There is plenty of room to make note of your schedule, add your to do list, and track meals and water intake. This weekly printable planner has a Monday start and Saturdays and Sundays are the same size as the rest of the week so there is plenty of room to keep track of everything. This calendar is undated and has dedicated space for you to write in the month & dates. There is a hand drawn quote on the cover page. This file comes with printing instructions to make printing easier. It is recommended to print on front and back side. Keep loose leaf, add to a binder, or add spiral binding.
How to Download and Print:
- Click " Add to Cart" to add this FREE printable.
- Click " View Cart" then " Proceed to Checkout"
- Place your Order (No credit card needed.)
- Your order confirmation will appear.
- Go to your email and click the link(s) to download.
- Open the file on your computer.
- Click File then Print on regular 8.5"x11" paper.
- Make sure you are printing at 100% on Portrait Mode.
- Punch holes and keep it in a binder (optional).
- Enjoy! Love this printable? Please share the link with friends!
NOTE: THIS ITEM IS A DIGITAL DOWNLOAD ONLY. It is not a physical product and will not be shipped to you.
This file is free for personal and professional use. Please do not distribute, sell, or copy in any way. If you would like to share your free printable with friends, kindly send them to our website. We love creating printables for you and appreciate your understanding so we can continue to make these available as a free service.
Copyright 2016 by Green & Lyme. All Rights Reserved.