Our next Planner Social is in the early planning stages. We have not yet set a date or location.
Please follow us on Instagram @greenandlyme and @momentwithmylinh and on Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/greenandlyme for the most up to date information.
TIME : TBA
Tickets for our events go quickly. If you would like to come please set your alarm and grab your ticket right away. Space is very limited.
ONE ticket per person. If you'd like to attend with a friend please make sure they purchase their ticket in their own name. We can no longer accept tickets purchased for guests.
** IMPORTANT ** After purchasing your ticket:
- All event updates, including the address, are posted in the Planners and Paper Love Facebook Group Event. Email updates are *NOT* sent.
- You may post in the event to help get people excited. Show sneak peeks of what you will be bringing and include a link to your shop. We want to support you, so please do post!
- Please read this entire page carefully. If you still have a question, you can post it in our Facebook Group: Planners and Paper Love
- Arrive to the venue no later than 9am and setup by 9:30am.
- Takedown at 2pm (no sooner!)
- Please bring your own table, covering, and any displays. If you'd like a chair please bring one, though there are chairs upstairs you may bring down, use, and then put back when finished.
- Each vendor is required to bring at least TWO RAFFLE prizes.
- If you'd like to donate to the swag bags please contact MyLinh to coordinate.
- As a paid vendor, you may bring one helper. One person will be able to play the games, receive a swag bag, and enter the raffles. If your helper would like to participate they need to purchase a general admission ticket.
- Lunch, drinks, and dessert will be provided for you and your helper.
By submitting your payment you agree to the following terms:
- ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS OR TICKET TRANSFERS. Please only buy a ticket if you absolutely know you will be attending. A lot of work goes into planning these events. We purposefully sell tickets only a couple weeks in advance in order avoid cancellations and last minute problems.
- Again, If you purchase a ticket, but can no longer attend there are no refunds or transfers. You may NOT transfer a ticket on your own because we have a wait list.
- You must be present in order to receive the swag bag, raffle prize, and any other items. Swag bags cannot be mailed or given to other attendees on your behalf.
- All tickets are Non-Refundable and Non-Transferrable.
I know these terms are strict and we appreciate your understanding. These terms help us properly organize and manage the event so that all attendees have a great time!