Our next Planner Social is in the early planning stages. We have not yet set a date or location.
Please follow us on Instagram @greenandlyme and @momentwithmylinh and on Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/greenandlyme for the most up to date information.
TIME : TBA
Tickets for our events go quickly. If you would like to come please set your alarm and grab your ticket right away. Space is very limited.
ONE ticket per person. If you'd like to attend with a friend please make sure they purchase their ticket in their own name. We can no longer accept tickets purchased for guests.
** IMPORTANT ** After purchasing your ticket: Questions?
What to Expect:
- Please read this entire page carefully. If you still have a question, you can post it in our Facebook Group: Planners and Paper Love
What to Bring:
- Planner Crop
- Raffle Drawings (Everyone Wins!)
- Swag Bags
- Lunch and Drinks Provided
- Mimosas for those over 21
- Friendship & Fun!
- Your planner(s)
- Your stuff! Pens, Stickers, Washi, and anything else you'd like to plan the weeks ahead with friends. We will have a Traveling Planner for each table to decorate.
- Swaps (Optional)
- Cash for our amazing vendors!
Vendors who will be attending:
We LOVE our Sponsors. Please don't forget to shop their stores and follow them on Instagram:
By submitting your payment you agree to the following terms:
All tickets are Non-Refundable and Non-Transferrable.
- ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS OR TICKET TRANSFERS. Please only buy a ticket if you absolutely know you will be attending. A lot of work goes into planning these events. We purposefully sell tickets only a couple weeks in advance in order avoid cancellations and last minute problems.
- Again, If you purchase a ticket, but can no longer attend there are no refunds or transfers. You may NOT transfer a ticket.
- You must be present in order to receive the swag bag, raffle prize, and any other items. Swag bags cannot be mailed or given to other attendees on your behalf.
- One ticket per checkout. Each person attending much checkout using their own name at checkout.
I know these terms are strict and we appreciate your understanding. These terms help us properly organize and manage the event so that all attendees have a great time!