With this free perpetual calendar you can keep all your important dates in one place. Write them one time instead of transferring them from calendar to calendar each year. This perpetual calendar includes 3 pages (Page 1: January-April, Page 2: May-August, Page 3: September-December). Select single sided or double sided. Keep loose leaf, add to a binder, or add spiral binding.
How to Download and Print:
- Click " Add to Cart" to add this FREE printable.
- Click " View Cart" then " Proceed to Checkout"
- Place your Order (No credit card needed.)
- Your order confirmation will appear.
- Go to your email and click the link(s) to download.
- Open the file on your computer.
- Click File then Print on regular 8.5"x11" paper.
- Make sure you are printing at 100% on Portrait Mode.
- Punch holes and keep it in a binder (optional).
- Enjoy! Love this printable? Please share the link with friends!
NOTE: THIS ITEM IS A DIGITAL DOWNLOAD ONLY. It is not a physical product and will not be shipped to you.
This file is free for personal and professional use. Please do not distribute, sell, or copy in any way. If you would like to share your free printable with friends, kindly send them to our website. We love creating printables for you and appreciate your understanding so we can continue to make these available as a free service.
Copyright 2016 by Green & Lyme. All Rights Reserved.