80 pages / 40 sheets printed front and back
1/4" dot grid paper
This paper is perfect for creating the most flexible bullet journal. Add these dot grid bullet journal pages to your ring bound planner. You can then create your own planner spreads and move your collections around as needed.
For example: You have created your weekly spread, but now you want to create a to do list for an upcoming project. It's going to take you several weeks to complete it and you don't want your list to be stuck in the past pages. With a ring bound bullet journal system you can move your list as many times as you would like. It's not stuck sandwiched between previous weeks. No more flipping back to find lists or charts you created days/weeks ago.
If you mess up on this paper you can just recycle it. You don't need to keep your mistakes stuck in a bound book! ;-)
Some people also like to use this grid paper for sketching ideas, taking notes, drawing to scale, and creating graphs. How will you use your dot grid paper?
- Classic + Minimalist Design: Provides flexibility to fit your planning style.
- Easy to Use: Dark gray print designed to be easy on the eyes.
- Professionally Designed + Printed: 1/4" dot grid.
- Hands down the best: This is the best paper you've ever used inside your planner!
- Ultra thick (100 pounds!), smooth, bright white paper: This paper doesn't bleed and is great for ink pens and stamping.
This paper is 100% FSC certified and made in the USA.
Designed and printed in Orange County, California.
Please Note: This listing is for paper refills only and it does not include a planner or any accessories.
- Personal size refills
- Designed to fit personal sized planners
- 3.75 x 6.75 inches (9.5 x 17.1 cm)
- 6-hole punched
Please see our Shipping + Policies Page for the most up to date information.(opens in a new window)
G&L proudly ships worldwide. We do our best to keep shipping costs reasonable. Cost varies based on location and weight.