30 pages / 15 sheets printed front and back
1/4" graph paper
Some people like to use graph paper for sketching ideas, taking notes, drawing to scale, bullet journaling, and creating graphs. How will you use your graph paper?
- Classic + Minimalist Design: Provides flexibility to fit your planning style.
- Easy to Use: Dark gray print designed to be easy on the eyes.
- Professionally Designed + Printed: Maximized planning space.
- Hands down the best: This is the best paper you've ever used inside your planner!
- Ultra thick (100 pounds, 148gsm!), smooth, bright white paper: This paper doesn't bleed and is great for ink pens and stamping.
This paper is 100% FSC certified and made in the USA.
Designed and printed in Orange County, California.
Please Note: This listing is for paper refills only and it does not include a planner or any accessories.
- Standard A5 size (about a half sheet of letter paper)
- ~5.5 inches x 8.5 inches (14 cm x 21.5 cm)
- 6-hole punched
Please see our Shipping + Policies Page for the most up to date information.(opens in a new window)
G&L proudly ships worldwide. We do our best to keep shipping costs reasonable. Cost varies based on location and weight.